What Is Growth Hormone Therapy
Growth hormone therapy is one of the most popular and innovative types of treatment that gently replaces missing growth hormones (GH) within the body that have depleted with age. When this happens, the person who has low GH levels may feel many physical, emotional, mental and sexual symptoms that can be highly uncomfortable and even life altering.
With the right team of trained and licensed doctors in endocrinology or a related medical field and the best skilled clinical advisors, a clinic like Kingsberg Medical can provide the best growth hormone replacement therapy. They diagnose, prescribe and lead a person through a life changing treatment program with top quality medications that can eliminate troublesome problems due to low GH levels.
Human growth hormone therapy has been helping people for decades to be able to live a life full of quality, well into their golden years, when they would otherwise start looking and feeling “old.”
People will never stop growing older. However, with growth hormone therapy for adults, also called human growth hormone replacement therapy (HRT) available for those who qualify, people are living longer, healthier and happier existences.
So, to recap… What is growth hormone therapy?
What Is Growth Hormone Therapy?
How Do You Qualify For Human Growth Hormone Therapy
To qualify for growth hormone therapy for adults, the person must be over 30 years old and not be a professional athlete. In addition, they must go through testing, which involves:
- blood work
- a physical examination
They will also share their medical history and any president medical conditions. They must get a diagnosis from a licensed doctor of having a growth hormone deficiency in order to get a prescription for the necessary injections at the right dosage to make change.
Only a doctor licensed in endocrinology or in a related medical field can write a prescription for HGH injections. He or she must understand the potential patient’s medical conditions, blood work and make the determination if a GH deficiency is present or not. The potential client should also be an otherwise healthy adult, who due to aging and declining growth hormone is experiencing symptoms that are impeding upon the quality of their daily life.
How To Get A Prescription For Human Growth Hormone Replacement Therapy
Here are the simple steps to get a prescription for hormone growth therapy:
- Call Kingsberg Medical using our toll-free phone number to discuss why you feel that growth hormone replacement therapy could benefit your life
- Share the symptoms you are experiencing with your advisor and ask all your questions regarding hormone replacement therapy for adults. This first consultation is always free of charge.
- If you decide to continue with therapy, your advisor will set you up with an appointment to get your blood tested and to get a physical exam at a local clinic within your city. You also need to share your medical history online. Your part of beginning therapy is now completed.
- Your test results will come back to Kingsberg Medical where our licensed physicians will analyze your medical information. If you receive a diagnosis of low growth hormone levels, you will get a prescription for growth hormone therapy.
Those are the four main steps to getting a prescription for growth hormone therapy. Once the prescription for treatment is written, this is when the clinic will ship exactly what you need to the address that you provide to our clinic.
You are free to begin with your self administration of your injections at any time. Being on a tailor made treatment plan that has been written by one of our licensed physicians, means that you must follow the directives given in order to receive the best and safest benefits possible.
Our advisors are available during all normal business hours to help you and to support you on your HRT journey. In addition, our medical doctors will be providing medical supervision throughout your therapeutic protocol. Always know that you can call our toll-free number to share how you are doing or to explain anything that you feel is out of the ordinary.
Advisors can help get your dosage changed if necessary. They also can help you with your initial injections; preparing and delivering them into the body.
Growth hormone therapy is becoming more and more popular on a daily basis. It has been proven to be a safe and effective way for a patient to gain their quality of life back when the symptoms of low growth hormones hit. There is no longer a need to feel:
- old looking
- mentally foggy
- sexually unsatisfied
There is no reason to have issues with:
- bodily, joint and muscle aches and pains
- high cholesterol levels
- being at risk for heart attack or stroke
- high triglyceride levels
- being at risk for diabetes
- erectile dysfunction
- low sperm count
- poor sleep
- getting sick often because you have a weak immune system
- worrying about osteoporosis or breaking bones due to low bone mineral density
- balding and thinning hair
- nails that won’t grow
- shrinking organs
- weight gain
- muscle loss
HGH therapy can safely take care of all that and more.